We serve the wise and faithful God who has put tresors in us and would like it to be well used for his glory.
11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’ 26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
At the beginning of 2023, I would like to urge someone:
1. God did not create anyone useless
2. Each of us has at least something in us.
3. Don’t be afraid because it will make you miss a lot.
4. When you are thinking about a decision to make at least place yourself in the right places
5. Don’t confuse investment land. (grain is made for land and money for banks)
6. God has experts available for us, let us make sure to use what he gives us.
7. The God who gives us talents is the same who gives us the necessary provision for them in the exercise of them.