Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
– Being forgiven by GOD is all about a change of heart.
– Confess whatever forms of ”me first” you have identified: pride, jealously, unforgiveness, and the right to run your own life…
– Acknowledge that you have been wrong and sinned against GOD
2 Cor 7:10 Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.
– Tell God you are repenting of all these sins and ask God to forgive you. For each and every one of these sins…
– Declare to God that you are totally yielding to him as your Lord. to make any changes He wants to make in your life.
– Thank him for his forgiveness and for His New life in you.
Romans 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
– Now ,you can forgive …as you have been forgiven.